The Acorn 180 Curved Stairlift
Welcome to one of the most innovative stairlifts in the world.
Designed from the ground-up for any curved staircase, this curved stairlift offers a comfortable and reliable ride. The advanced self-levelling carriage moves along the modular rail system, coming to a soft stop with ease.
With its low running costs, it even operates through a power cut. The sleek, smooth and modern rail system is unique to this stairlift. There is no waiting weeks to have an expensive rail made for your home. Utilising the FastTrack® system, it can be installed in a matter of days with no mess and no fuss.
To learn more about our curved stairlift prices and installation, contact us to get your free stairlift quote from Acorn Stairlifts or simply for more advice.
Stairlift Hinged Rail Option!
Automatic powered hinges can be fitted when there is an opening or doorway at the foot of the stairs. An automatic powered hinged rail solves this problem. Acorn Stairlifts have all the features you need, and none you don't!
Why not request your free brochure today?
Curved Stairlift Features
- FastTrack®, our unique NEXT DAY installation service.
- Installing our curved stairlift requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable with low running costs
- Slimline and folds away conveniently when not in use
- Buy direct from the manufacturer and save
Curved Stairlift Installation
All Acorn stairlifts — including our curved stairlifts — fit directly to the staircase, not the wall, so installation is quick and mess-free.
DIMENSIONS PLEASE REFER TO DIAGRAM
A Overall height 38.25"
B Height of seat 17.25"
C Overall depth (from wall) 22.25"
D Overall depth (when folded) 13.25"
E Width of footrest 14.75"
F Overall width 24.5"
G Depth of seat 16"
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards - ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
* NOTE: Acorn, in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.