The Acorn 130 Stairlift
A straightforward solution for straight staircases.
A straight stairlift is the ultimate staircase solution, giving you the full use of the home you love. Blending seamlessly into your home, with a smooth start and stop mechanism, you can glide effortlessly up and down the stairs.
Continually developed, improved and refined over many years, the Acorn 130 is the direct descendant of our very first straight stairlift, the Acorn Superglide. Contact us for FREE no obligation advice and speak to one of our friendly experts.
Stairlift Hinged Rail Option!
All Acorn Stairlifts are available with a unique hinged rail option, designed to eliminate any obstruction or trip hazard at the foot of the stairs. Acorn Stairlifts have all the features you need, and none you don't!
Why not request your free brochure today?
Straight Stairlift Features
- Fits quickly and easily to the stairs, not the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable with low running costs
- Slimline and folds away conveniently when not in use
- Optional hinged rail designed to eliminate any obstruction or trip hazard
Straight Stairlift Installation
All Acorn stairlifts fit directly to the staircase, not the wall, so installation is quick and mess-free.
FREE Straight Stairlift Quote
DIMENSIONS PLEASE REFER TO DIAGRAM
A Overall height 38.5"
B Height of seat 17.25"
C Overall depth (from wall) 22.5"
D Overall depth (when folded) 12.25"
E Width of footrest 12.25"
F Overall width 23.25"
G Depth of seat 16"
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards - ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
* NOTE: Acorn, in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.