Zoomer Folding powered wheelchair
Introducing ZOOMER !
The powerful, portable, folding mobility chair that offers easy one-handed operation. Weighs 52 lbs with battery. The Zoomer is derived from the very successful Zinger folding powered chair which introduced a ground-breaking innovation. Sharing the same modern, simple lightweight design, this chair is joystick controlled for ease of use allowing the user to choose the speed and the direction of travel.
- Simple and easy to use
- Small and ultra portable
- Lightweight- weighs under 52 lbs.
- Fun and easy to drive
- Overall Weight: 52 lbs including battery
- 275 lbs. weight capacity
- Dimensions (not folded): 31"L x 25"W x 35"H
- Dimensions (Folded): 46"L x 25"W x 12"H
- Seat Bottom: 13"L x 16.5"W x 20.5"H (measured from floor)
- Motor: Brushless DC 24V, 220Wx2
- Battery: 24V, 8.76Ah, 240 watt-hour, Lithium-Ion 4 lb. highest quality cells
- Charger 2.1A, Automatic, input 100-240V, charge time 4 hours or less
- Steering/Braking System: Joystick
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum, Silver Anodized and Nylon Composite
- Front Wheels: 8 inch solid
- Rear Wheels: 10 inch air filled
- Anti-Tip Wheels: 2″ Solid
- Range: 8 Miles (13 Km) flat straight course, 5-6 mile typical outdoor use
- Speed Range: 0-3.7 mph for indoors on smooth floors
- Maximum Incline: 10 Degrees (ADA compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max)
- Turning Radius: 25 inches
- Charging Time: 4.5 hours from empty
- The Zoomer Chair is a personal electric vehicle, not considered to be a medical device.