Introducing ZOOMER !
The powerful, portable, folding electric wheelchair that offers easy one-handed operation and only weighs 52 lbs with battery. The Zoomer is a Zinger with a joystick controller. Sharing the same modern, simple lightweight design but not requiring 2 hands to operate. The joystick controller provides ease of use allowing the operator to steer with precision using one hand, right or left.
- Sold in the USA at $2599.00 USD in Canada at $3495.00 CAD
- XE.com on 7/3/20 see supplied screenshot in photos to verify
- Simple and easy to use
- Small and portable
- The Zoomer Chair is a personal electric vehicle, not considered to be a medical device.
- Weight: 52 lbs including battery
- Weight capacity: 275 lbs.
- Dimensions (not folded): 31"L x 25"W x 35"H
- Dimensions (Folded): 46"L x 25"W x 12"H
- Seat Bottom: 13"L x 16.5"W x 20.5"H (measured from floor)
- Motor: Brushless DC 24V, 220Wx2
- Battery: 24V, 8.76Ah, 240 watt-hour, Lithium-Ion 4 lb. highest quality cells
- Charger 2.1A, Automatic, input 100-240V, charge time 4 hours or less
- Steering/Braking System: Joystick
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum, Silver Anodized and Nylon Composite
- Front Wheels: 8 inch solid
- Rear Wheels: 10 inch flat free
- Anti-Tip Wheels: 2 inch Solid
- Range: 8 Miles (13 Km) flat straight course, 5-6 mile typical outdoor use
- Speed Range: 0-3.7 mph for indoors on smooth floors
- Maximum Incline: 10 Degrees (ADA compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max)
- Turning Radius: 25 inches
- Charging Time: 4.5 hours
Zoomer Folding Electric Wheelchair